* 1.5 million high school students experience physical abuse from a dating partner a year.
* 33 percent of teens being abused tell someone.
* 81 percent of parents think teen dating violence is not an issue.
* 72 percent of eighth and ninth graders are dating.
* 70 percent of college students admit they have been sexually coerced.
For more information on what Indiana is doing to prevent Teen Dating Violence, please visit:
Stand4Respect is a joint effort of the prevention team at the Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence and the ICADV Youth Council.