- The Facing Project Toolkit – The Toolkit is a guide to help communities plan and launch The Facing Project. The 180 + page Toolkit consists of examples, worksheets, checklists, consent forms, recruitment flyers, and templates.
- Branding – Use of logo and mission as an affiliate of The Facing Project.
- Web Hosting – Each campus/community will receive their own website through The Facing Project that tells your community’s story and connects you to other communities around the world doing Facing Projects. The Facing Project will host this website for one year.
- Fundraising Software – Use of our peer-to-peer fundraising platform for your project.
- Web Site Training – Training on how to access your site and upload content at your own convenience.
- Writer Training – Up to 30-minute training session/video with project writers.
- Coaches – Each campus/community is assigned a Facing Project expert who walks organizers through the Toolkit, is available for questions/brainstorming, and is their liaison with the Facing Project HQ throughout the project development.
- Editors – Each campus/community is assigned a Facing HQ editing team who reviews each project’s stories and provides feedback.
In addition, The Facing Project will:
- Give credit to the Facing Community and all authors in any reproduction in print, web, or for advertisement purposes.
- Connect the Facing Community with other Facing Communities (if requested).
- Promote the Facing Community’s project across The Facing Project’s online networks.
We also offer the following optional services (contact for pricing):
- Speaking – Keynotes and motivational plenaries on the power of stories.
- Workshops – Grant Writing and Funding a Project; Writer Development (half-day); and Community Engagement Curriculum Development.
- Handle design and printing of Facing Community’s books at the cost of the Facing Community (price to be determined at a later date based on community’s printing preferences and quantities).